Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Thrift stores

  1. #1
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So today I went into our thriftstores and scanned for anything AG. I was getting pretty bummed because I wasn't finding anything when I came across two short stories. Yeah! It was something and I didn't have either of them. They are titled high hopes for Addy and Kirsten on the trail. I'm most excited about the Addy one because I planned on buying the dress soon from the sale page. They were 99 cents each, and are in great condition (like new). Horray!
    Shanna

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I've found "Kirsten On the Trail" too.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner tomgirl571's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What great thrift store treasures!

  4. #4
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    CONGRATS!!!
    WOW!!! Many people are having WONDERFUL AG thrift store finds!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •